What TERN can offer?
TERN offers a full range of research and consultancy services with subject strengths indicated
on the Areas of Subject Expertise and Research Methods web pages.
The key attributes of TERN can be summarised as follows:
- Extensive subject knowledge and experience;
- Flexibility/project customisation through networking;
- Genuine independence;
- Attention to quality
control at all times;
- Cost advantage in terms of low overheads;
- Producing on time to agreed milestones.
key feature in the operation of TERN is flexibility to tackle most types of research project at reasonable cost and without
TERN collaborates with a range of leading organisations including:
- Institute for
Employment Studies, United Kingdom
- HOST Policy Research, United Kingdom
- GHK Consulting Ltd, United
- OESB Consulting GmbH, Austria
- ICON-Institut GmbH, Germany
- ACT Consulting, France